Skip to content
- Roadside Emergency Management Services for Hazardous Material. e.g. Petrol, Diesel etc. ATS will ensure the provision of oil decanting, crane and professional manpower to perform roadside oil decanting, rigging and lifting services.
- Roadside Emergency Management Services for Non-Hazardous Material. e.g. Fertilizer, Cement etc. ATS will provide manpower, goods retrieval service, crane across Pakistan.
- Cashless workshop. These services can be hired by companies handling a large fleet of heavy-duty transport. Such services would ensure the health and performance of the fleet. The services include pulling/towing, lubrication, tyres inflating, provision of specialist manpower for attending road-side breakdown, etc.
- Emergency/safety drill. We participate in safety drills with our customers in order to assure our readiness for any unforeseen emergency.
- Defensive Driving Training: ATS provides defensive driving training for the drivers of companies.
- Medical Health Assessment of Drivers: ATS will monitor the periodic health of the drivers.
- Inspection of the Vehicles: ATS will periodically inspect the vehicles and provide its recommendations.
- Tracker Services. When tracking of the fleet is integrated with the above-said services, it will fully ensure business continuity of companies operating a large fleet of vehicles.