Automobile Track Services (ATS)
Automobile Track Services (ATS) Pakistan provides “Roadside Emergency Management Services” to oil tank lorries transporting hazardous material. For example, petrol, diesel etc. Oil tank lorries incidents (e.g. rollover, collision, sideswipe, crash etc.) should be treated as an emergency because it impacts: public safety, public transport, asset safety, companies’ reputation and customer satisfaction.
After oil tank lorries incidents there is always a risk of oil leak and fire if the oil is not decanted in accordance with a safe procedure. Otherwise, the oil can catch fire, therefore, turning the accident site into a disaster. As a consequence, causing the loss of valuable assets, materials, causalities, and fatalities. In past, such incidents have occurred across the world and in Pakistan. Also, roadside breakdowns faced by oil tank lorries and goods transport shall be resolved on priority because the capital assets and high-value material cannot be left stranded at any remote locations due to safety and security concerns. Therefore, it is vitally important for all logistics companies to engage its operational fleet with ATS Pakistan by contacting us.
- Roadside Emergency Management Services for Hazardous Material. e.g. Petrol, Diesel etc. ATS will ensure the provision of oil decanting, crane and professional manpower to perform roadside oil decanting, rigging and lifting services.
- Roadside Emergency Management Services for Non-Hazardous Material. e.g. Fertilizer, Cement etc. ATS will provide manpower, goods retrieval service, crane across Pakistan.
- Roadside Services for the public transport tailored as per requirement.
- Cashless workshop. These services can be hired by companies handling a large fleet of heavy-duty transport. Such services would ensure the health and performance of the fleet. The services include pulling/towing, lubrication, tyres inflating, provision of specialist manpower for attending road-side breakdown, etc.
- Mobile Digital Video Recorder (MDVR) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) based Driver’s Fatigue Monitoring and Control. Advance Combo Driver Assistance System (ADAS), Interactive Positioning System,
- Inspection of the Vehicles: ATS will periodically inspect the vehicles and provide its recommendations.
- Tracker Services. When tracking of the fleet is integrated with the above-said services, it will fully ensure business continuity of companies operating a large fleet of vehicles.
- Defensive Driving Training: ATS provides defensive driving training for the drivers of companies.
- Medical Health Assessment of Drivers: ATS will monitor the periodic health of the drivers.
- Emergency/safety drill. ATS regularly participates in safety drills with its customers in order to assure readiness for any unforeseen emergency.
Our Some equipment
Our Some Project
Civil & Prefabricated facility provided to industries
ATS Pakistan has been awarded many certificates from prominent organizations of Pakistan due to its unique services portfolio.